PLEASE COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FOR A CURRENT POSITION OR FOR US TO KEEP ON FILE FOR A POTENTIAL FUTURE POSTING.
- Jackson General Hospital is accepting applications for Certified Nursing Assistants seeking future job opportunities.
- Full-time and part-time positions may be available with varied shifts in the MED/SURG and Clinic areas of the hospital. Weekends and holidays may be required. CNA’s must be certified and have a current CPR certification. Experience is not mandatory but is preferred.
- An Assistant Director of Nursing for our 25 bed hospital. The ideal candidate will have a Master’s Degree in a healthcare or business discipline, prior experience in a hospital nursing leadership position, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. Competitive compensation & an excellent benefits package provided. A current WV Registered Nurse RN License required.
DUTIES: Assist the DON with management responsibilities and in maintaining quality of care. Responsible for Staff Education. Assist with compliance and ensures effective communication with all levels of hospital staff. Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents. Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice. Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records. Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff. Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
REQUIREMENTS: Current WV RN license required. 3 yrs. exp. in hospital nursing leadership preferred. Must have prior exp. training clinical staff. Excellent Communication Skills required. Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision. Master’s educated, currently enrolled in a Master’s program, or willing to complete a program within an agreed upon timeframe.
- An immediate opening for a part-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist. Hours typically needed are M-F, 5-8 hours per day, normally beginning at 6AM. Some call required. Current WV license to work as as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist is required. BLS certification is required.
- Licensed Physical Therapist Flexible hours Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm (4-ten hour shifts possible). Current licensure to practice Physical Therapy in the state of West Virginia, and current CPR required. Previous experience as a licensed Physical Therapist preferred. We are looking to fill a full time opening, but may consider the right part-time or per diem candidates.
Applicants may apply online at jacksongeneral.com or mail applications to Jackson General Hospital, ATTN: Human Resources, P.O. Box 720, Ripley WV 25271.